Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"She's got this journal filled, with all her black ink guilt..."

I guess now that I've established what this blog is for, and something I wrote a million years ago, I might actually put this dandy thing to use. Honestly though? I love to write, but I never know how. I'm sitting here like "hmm..." should my first "official" blog be about me? What I like? All that corny stuff? Or should it completely out of nowhere be some huge bomb-shell about my life? Should this even be about me? Yeah, I'm sitting here rambling to myself about a blog that honestly no one will probably ever read, but hey, it matters to me...and I guess that's what counts.

Let's go with lame and corny.

Right now I am a freshman at Western Kentucky University (WKU) and if you ask me what my major is I'll probably tell you 7 different things...I'm that unsure. That's another thing people tell me "you should follow your heart" and "do what you wanna do" about, but I want to do a lot of things. I want to draw, it's what I do. But I want to be a very successful orthopedic surgeon. Truthfully, I want to write a book, and everyone tells me I should. I want to study abroad in England, which I've been offered. I want to leave far, far away and never look. I want to marry the boy I'm crazy with, make a wonderful family, and live in a small town. I want to be famous in a big city. Yeah, don't ask me what I want...because that's the thing, I want it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment